Backpack Fjallraven Kanken F23510 31
Kanken was created as early as 1978 to prevent back problems among Swedish school-age children and quickly became a common sight in kindergartens and schools across the country. Kanken has straightened millions of backs around the world and has become one of Fjällräven's most loved products!
- classic Kanken backpack made of durable vinyl material
- fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- spacious chamber with large opening, lockable
- two flat side pockets and zippered front pocket
- the included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the inner back pocket, where it prevents the contents of the backpack from pressing on your back - and is always at hand when you want to take a break and sit down
- backpack handle with an additional clasp, allows you to carry this backpack as a bag
- length adjustable shoulder straps
- address label inside the main compartment
- front patch with reflective logo
- dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- capacity: 16 l
- Water resistant-water resistance results from the natural construction of the material or from covering it with a light protective substance. Provides protection against moisture of moderate intensity.