adidas Ultraboost CC_1 bottoms FZ2544 shoes
Ultraboost CC_1 DNA
Primeknit® Primeblue mesh + synthetic material
textile material Primeblue
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
- The product is made of-high-quality recycled material, formed in part from Parley Ocean Plastic and Primegreen-a series of high-performance recycled materials that do not contain the original polyester
- It has been designed with the city in mind based on data obtained from the most popular adidas Runners
- Stretchweb outsole naturally adapts to your running rhythm
- Silhouette inspired by Adidas Climacool
- Upper equipped with aerodynamic air ducts, which ensure airy comfort
- Drop: 10 mm
- Primeblue - a high-tech material that contains Parley ocean plastic, made from recycled plastic waste collected on beaches and coasts before they hit the ocean.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us