New Balance W990TMN5 shoes
990 Made in USA
Cordura® mesh + suede leather + synthetic material + synthetic leather
EVA foam + Encap®system
purple / blue
- New Balance 990 is a series of limited collections, produced in the USA for more than 75 years
- reinforced rubber outsole
- reflective details
- Cordura® - woven fabric with a waterproof finish and a coating of polyurethane or polyacryl. It is characterized by high resistance to damage and abrasion. In the case of an intersection do not pry.
- made in USA
- N-Durance-a rubber material placed on the sole under the heel, which provides durability during heel strikes.
- EnCap ® - the technology of manufacturing the middle sole. It is a combination of a durable stable edge made of polyurethane and soft cushioning EVA foam.
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us