The North Face Denali 2 Jacket NF0A4QYJ9B8
The North Face
Denali 2 Jacket
100% nylon with a weight of 118 g / m2; lining 100% polyester with a weight of 255 g / m2
light grey / black
- men's transitional fleece jacket
- zippered closure
- regular fit
- waterproof fabric-hydrophobic finish without PFC (water repellent) PFC-free materials are environmentally friendly
- Sherpa material with WindWall™technology
- reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms provide abrasion resistance
- adjustable collar
- sleeves finished with elastic cuffs
- down with puller for a better fit
- two zippered side pockets
- zippered pockets on the chest
- on the chest embroidered logo
water repellent-the second of three levels of water resistance. The material is treated with a hydrophobic coating that repels water. The coating does not absorb water and protects against its penetration into the interior.
Windwall ™ - designed to significantly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to give comfort without overheating.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us