The North Face Dryvent Jacket NF0A52ZTJK3
The North Face
100% nylon with a weight of 108 g / m2; lining 100% polyester with a weight of 128 g / m2
- men's transitional jacket
- fastened with a double-sided zipper
- safety lock with Velcro-fastened rain flap
- regular fit
- waterproof fabric-PFC-free hydrophobic finish (DryVent™) PFC-free materials are environmentally friendly
- hood with adjustment system
- sleeves finished with adjustable velcro cuffs
- bottom and waist with drawstring for a suitable fit
- two zippered side pockets
- inside zippered pocket
- on the chest embroidered logo
DryVent ™ - technology designed to achieve full wind and water resistance with high breathability. The outer side of the material is finished with a special waterproof repellent that helps to remove water from the surface due to the formation of droplets. Each multi-layer material is designed to allow moisture to escape from the body to the outside.
Windwall ™ - fabric designed to significantly reduce the impact of cold while providing flexibility and breathability to maintain comfort without overheating.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us