Jacket A. P. C. Veste Jean Work CODBS-H02191 INDIGO
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and casual elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, no extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add precious materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship-we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means - workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both levels. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.
- men's denim jacket
- without lining
- fastened with metal, log-in buttons " A. P. C. rue Madame pres du Luxembourg "
- regular fit
- length to waist
- belt with adjustable circuit
- sleeves with button cuffs
- under neck collar
- two pockets on the sides with canvas lining
- on the chest pockets with lapels
- very stiff Japanese denim material
- contrasting seams in Orange