Bag A. P. C. Cabas Maiko PXBOK-F61500 NOIR
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and casual elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, no extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add precious materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship-we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means - workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both levels. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.
- shopper leather handbag
- large main chamber, without closure
- internal zippered pocket with gold zipper
- two handles with a length of 29 cm
- gold-embossed A. P. C. logo on the front.
- non-sensitive design
- single layer of leather, without lining
- high quality, soft cowhide
- dimensions: approx. 37 x 28 x 16 cm
- the bag was packed in a protective bag