Lacoste sweatshirt x Polaroid Sweatshirt SH2088 LLX
Lacoste x Polaroid
blue / green / yellow / orange / red
- men's sweatshirt put on by the head
- regular fit
- standard length
- under neck ribbed, rounded neckline
- sleeves finished with elastic cuffs
- down with puller for proper fit
- "POLAROID" print on right sleeve"
- crocodile pattern on the left sleeve
- cooperation with its retro-modern vibrations combines vivid colors and gives the soul of the collection
- - an American company founded in 1937 by Edwin Herbert land. Its best-known products are films and instant cameras, which appeared on the market in 1948, but the greatest fame brought the company the moment of invention and production of the Polaroid.