adidas Ultraboost 5.0 Bottoms FY9349 shoes
Ultraboost 5.0 DNA Primeblue
Primeknit® Primeblue mesh + synthetic material
textile material Primeblue
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
- The product is made of high-quality recycled material, created partly from Parley Ocean Plastic
- It has been designed with the city in mind based on data obtained from the most popular adidas Runners
- Artemis patch on the tongue-a nod to cooperation with NASA to support the next generation of astronauts and athletes
- Stretchweb outsole naturally adapts to your running rhythm
- Weight: 312 g
- Lowered middle sole: 10 mm
- Primeblue - a high-tech material that contains Parley ocean plastic, made from recycled plastic waste collected on beaches and coasts before they hit the ocean.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.