adidas Ultraboost 5.0 Bottoms W FZ1852
Ultraboost 5.0 Dna W
Primeknit® mesh + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
- The product is made of Primeblue-a high-quality recycled material, created in part from Parley Ocean Plastic
- Ultraboost DNA has been designed with City in mind based on data from the most popular adidas Runners
- Stretchweb outsole naturally adapts to your running rhythm
- Weight: 328 g
- Lowered middle sole: 10 mm
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us