adidas Ultraboost 5.0 Bottoms W FZ1852
Ultraboost 5.0 Dna W
Primeknit® mesh + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
- The product is made of Primeblue-a high-quality recycled material, created in part from Parley Ocean Plastic
- Ultraboost DNA has been designed with City in mind based on data from the most popular adidas Runners
- Stretchweb outsole naturally adapts to your running rhythm
- Weight: 328 g
- Lowered middle sole: 10 mm
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.