Red Wing Pampas 3383 Shoes
The 6-inch Classic power from 1907 is synonymous with Red Wing Heritage. The unique strong boot and traction tred outsole create a timeless silhouette, while the pullover provides extra water resistance. The Classic Moc was first produced by Red Wing in 1952. Over the decades it has become one of the most beloved shoes in the world. The beloved features of the Classic moc have survived to this day because the upper is still built with the same pride and process as it was then. Durable toe construction and iconic Traction tred rubber outsole, Puritan triple seams and a waterproof upper made from the highest grade of leather. All red wing heritage products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- exceptionally durable, Puritan triple seams
- nickel-plated meshes
- Red Wing Premium leather is a guarantee of durability and beautiful appearance for many years
- Red Wing Shoes are fully wear-resistant, which significantly extends their service life
- each shoe was packed in a protective bag
- additional pair of laces
- made in the USA
- Goodyear Welted - a method of joining the upper and sole by using a strip of material between them that merges elements by welding and stitching, while ensuring water resistance.
- Traction tred-flat-bottomed outsole provides stability and comfort thanks to its shallow profile. In addition, this design ensures that the mud does not adhere to the sole.