Mens Shoes Hoka One One Challenger Atr 6 1106510 TSSB
This model is an improved version of the acclaimed original - carbon X, the flagship model of the ultralight fly line. It was designed as a training boot, designed for fast and dynamic running on paved surfaces, at shorter and longer distances. A key part of the design is the midsole, in which a special carbon fiber plate is placed, they are responsible for increasing the impact force. From the top, it combines with a layer of elastic-and even lighter and softer than in the original-foam made according to PROFLY™technology. From the bottom, the carbon plate integrates with EVA foam, which has the greatest impact on the high level of cushioning. The dynamics of your run will be supported by the characteristic for the manufacturer, the boat shape of the shoe, i.e. the Meta-Rocker system. In comparison with the previous version, the fastener and breathability and strength of the mesh upper have been improved.
- Drop 5 mm
- EVA foam - cushioned sole is based on the use of Eva-a special foam placed in the midsole layer. It is made of lightweight, cushioning material-up to 2.5 times thicker than classic running shoes. The use of Eva involves the absorption of kinetic energy, which consequently leads to a high level of shock cancellation during the setting of subsequent steps.
- Meta-Rocker-a special arrangement of midsole geometry, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put your feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
- Active foot frame is a solution that ensures a stable fit of the foot in the shoe-regardless of its shape and width and running technique-without the need for weight-increasing additives. This solution causes the foot, instead of lying on the surface of the sole, is buried in it. Thus, this translates into increased stability during the run.
- Carbon fiber plate-a special plate of ultralight and durable carbon fiber, applied in the midsole layer between two layers of foam cushioning. The purpose of its application is to increase the impact force when setting the next steps - and thus to intensify the dynamics of the run.
- Profly™ - technology that intelligently supports midsole cushioning and running dynamics. It divides the foam used in it into two zones-softer in the foot area and denser in the front part of the foot.
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|