Sneakers adidas Originals ZX 8000 'National Park Foundation Yellowstone' FY5168
Cordura® textile + nubuck leather + suede leather + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
Eva + Torsion System®foam
beige / brown / green / yellow
- the ZX 8000's outdoor silhouette was inspired by the world's oldest national park – Yellowstone
- Yellowstone-a park in the United States lying on the territory of the states of Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. On its territory there are famous geysers, hot springs, mud volcanoes, fumaroles and waterfalls.
- the colours and details of the Upper are reminiscent of Yellowstone Park
- tongue Velcro applique
- on the inner side of the latches allow you to buckle the shoes together and convenient to carry
- on the inserts imprint with a map of the park
- Cordura® - woven fabric with a waterproof finish and a coating of polyurethane or polyacryl. It is characterized by high resistance to damage and abrasion. In the case of an intersection do not pry.
Torsion system®- a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.