Sneakers adidas Originals ZX 9000 'Glacier National Park' FY5172
Cordura® textile + nubuck leather + suede leather + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
Eva + Torsion System®foam
grey / mint / beige
- the outdoor silhouette of the ZX 8000 was inspired by Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park-a park in the United States located in the northwestern part of the state of Montana, covering two mountain ranges within the Rocky Mountains
- the colours and details of the Upper are reminiscent of Glacier Park
- tongue Velcro applique
- on the inner side of the latches allow you to buckle the shoes together and convenient to carry
- on the inserts imprint with a map of the park
- Cordura® - woven fabric with a waterproof finish and a coating of polyurethane or polyacryl. It is characterized by high resistance to damage and abrasion. In the case of an intersection do not pry.
Torsion system®- a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.