Sneakers adidas Originals ZX 9000 'Glacier National Park' FY5172
Cordura® textile + nubuck leather + suede leather + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
Eva + Torsion System®foam
grey / mint / beige
- the outdoor silhouette of the ZX 8000 was inspired by Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park-a park in the United States located in the northwestern part of the state of Montana, covering two mountain ranges within the Rocky Mountains
- the colours and details of the Upper are reminiscent of Glacier Park
- tongue Velcro applique
- on the inner side of the latches allow you to buckle the shoes together and convenient to carry
- on the inserts imprint with a map of the park
- Cordura® - woven fabric with a waterproof finish and a coating of polyurethane or polyacryl. It is characterized by high resistance to damage and abrasion. In the case of an intersection do not pry.
Torsion system®- a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us