Sneakers adidas Originals ZX 10000 'Crater Lake National Park' FY5173
Cordura® textile + nubuck leather + suede leather + mesh + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
Eva + Torsion System®foam
blue / grey / black / white
- the ZX 10000's outdoor silhouette was inspired by Crater Lake National Park
- Crater lake national park-a national park located in the southern part of the state of Oregon in the United States. On its territory there is a crater lake with a depth of 597 m.it is the deepest lake in the USA, and the ninth deepest in the world.
- the color scheme and details of the Upper are reminiscent of Crater Lake National Park
- tongue Velcro applique
- on the inner side of the latches allow you to buckle the shoes together and convenient to carry
- on the inserts imprint with a map of the park
- Cordura® - woven fabric with a waterproof finish and a coating of polyurethane or polyacryl. It is characterized by high resistance to damage and abrasion. In the case of an intersection do not pry.
Torsion system®- a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.