adidas Ultraboost 6.0 Bottoms FV7829 shoes
Ultraboost 6.0 DNA
Primeknit® Primeblue mesh + synthetic material
textile material Primeblue
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
white / blue / light green
- The product is made of Primeblue-a high-quality recycled material, created in part from Parley Ocean Plastic
- Supporting heel guard
- Ultraboost DNA has been designed with City in mind based on data from the most popular adidas Runners
- Primeblue - a high-tech material that contains Parley ocean plastic, made from recycled plastic waste collected on beaches and coasts before they hit the ocean.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us