adidas Ultraboost 6.0 Bottoms x Parley FZ0250 shoes
Ultraboost 6.0 Dna x Parley
Primeknit® Primeblue mesh + synthetic material
textile material Primeblue
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
white / light green
- the product is made of Primeblue-a high-quality recycled material, created in part from Parley Ocean Plastic
- supporting heel guard
- Ultraboost DNA has been designed with City in mind based on data from the most popular adidas Runners
- cage and heel cover made from recycled fishing nets
- the model was designed jointly with the organization Parley for the Oceans
- Primeblue-a high-tech material that contains Parley ocean plastic, made from recycled plastic waste collected on beaches and coasts before they hit the ocean.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.