Shorts A. P. C. Short Roma COEGS-F10055 BLUE
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and casual elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, no extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add precious materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship-we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means - workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both levels. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.
- women's shorts made of durable Japanese denim
- fastened with metal lock and button
- button with login "A. P. C. rue Madame pres du Luxembourg"
- tightly fitted top, looser legs
- High waist
- belt loops
- front and back sewn two pockets
- contrasting seams in Orange