A.P.C. Sweat Roma COEJO-F27636 ROSE
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and casual elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, no extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add precious materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship-we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means - workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both levels. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.
- women's sweatshirt with a simple, classic style
- regular fit
- straight bottom finished with a puller
- length to waist
- round, ribbed neckline
- long sleeves with elastic cuffs
- the A. P. C. logo is embroidered on the chest.
- Tie Dye fabric-each product has a unique pattern and may differ from the one shown in the photo