ASICS Gel shoes-Kayano 28 1011B189 400
mesh + synthetic material
gum + AHAR™+
I. G. S® + Gel® + Duomax™ + FF BLAST™ foam + Trusstic System™
navy / blue / silver
- Ahar + - hard-wearing carbon rubber located on the sole of the shoe. Built from small cubes, it provides excellent grip in all conditions.
- Gel ® - shock absorbing material. Asics gel protects the body from the stresses generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
- I. G. S. ® (impact guidance system) - a technology that supports the natural gait of the foot from the impact of the heel to the toe. Duomax™ - higher density foam hidden under the arch of the foot. It helps to effectively stabilize the foot, preventing its torsional movements in the direction of overpronation.
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Trusstic system™ - a bridge that stabilizes the structure of the outer sole, protecting the foot from torsional movements.
- FF blast ™ - improves stability and cushioning.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us