Salomon Xa Rogg Gore-Tex GTX 411117 shoes
Xa Rogg Gore-Tex GTX
mesh + tpu + synthetic leather + Gore-Tex®
rubber + Contagrip® MD
trail running / outdoor
black / green / seledine
- the tongue is connected to the upper part on both sides, keeping it in a central position, preventing contaminants from entering the inside
- the seamless design of the upper ensures a perfect fit and comfort
- Drop - 10 mm
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance
- Contagrip® MD - the Contagrip® MD sole is a solution designed for long-term use. It is made of the most durable material, and its tread pattern works perfectly on both hard and smooth surfaces, as well as soft and loose.
- EnergyCell™ - high quality EVA foam ensures shock absorption.
- Gore-Tex ® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- Quicklace™ - a simple and robust lacing system for quick adjustment with a single pull of the laces. Easy to put on and take off.
- Sensifit™ - the foot is padded from the midsole to the lacing for a secure, comfortable and individual fit.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us