Salomon Supercross Blast Gore-Tex Gtx 411098
Supercross Blast GTX
ripstop + tpu mesh
textile + Gore-Tex®
rubber + Contagrip® TD
trail running / outdoor
brown / beige / cream
- ripstop - a technique to strengthen the fabric by adding at constant intervals an additional, stronger fiber, it prevents tearing of the material
- tread pattern, where the ankles press firmly into the ground for better traction
- the seamless design of the upper ensures a perfect fit and comfort
- Drop - 10 mm
- Gore-Tex ® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance
- Contagrip ® TD is a combination of a deep, aggressive tread and our most durable material. Thanks to this, it provides maximum grip in varied terrain and is even more durable
- EnergyCell™ - high quality EVA foam ensures shock absorption.
- Quicklace™ - a simple and robust lacing system for quick adjustment with a single pull of the laces. Easy to put on and take off.
- Sensifit™ -the foot is padded from the midsole to the lacing for a secure, comfortable and individual fit.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us