Salomon OUTline Prism GTX Gore - Tex shoes 411203
OUTline Prism GTX
mesh + TPU
textile + Gore-Tex®
rubber + Contagrip ® MA
- Drop: 9 mm
- the seamless design of the upper ensures a perfect fit and comfort.
- Gore-Tex ® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Contagrip® Ma-a versatile solution for gears on any surface. It combines the right geometry and rubber material, so it gives you the confidence to step on wet, dry, hard and soft surfaces and provides long-term durability
- EnergyCell™ - high quality EVA foam ensures shock absorption.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us