Shoes Reebok Zig Kinetica 21 GZ8802
The footwear industry in the 21st century was an arms race as each of the major brands focused on amassing an arsenal of cushioning systems that would act as platforms, both physical and metaphorical, for decades to come. Reebok's most notable inclusion in this field came in 2010 with zigtech, an eye-catching foam-based sole that was designed to propel athletes forward and reduce pressure on the calves. The marketing push was strong because the brand was focused on athletes such as John Wall and Peyton Manning, as well as public figures such as sports personality Erin Andrews and even Jersey Shore. This project has already appeared on the catwalks during Fashion Week in New York and Paris.
- mesh upper with strategically placed foot support zones
- TPU lining around the midsole
- Zig Energy Shell - encircles the foam midsole, focusing and returning the kinetic energy generated when you step, for increased stability.
- Zig Energy bands - the outsole stretches and shrinks, providing unparalleled energy return at every step.
- Floatride fuel foam - very light and resilient foam, provides a dynamic cushioning experience.