ASICS Gel shoes-Kayano 28 1012B047 701
mesh + synthetic material
gum + AHAR™+
I. G. S® + Gel® + Duomax™ + FF BLAST™ foam + Trusstic System™
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ increases compression when your foot hits the ground
- FF blast ™ - improves stability and cushioning.
- Ahar + - hard-wearing carbon rubber located on the sole of the shoe. Built from small cubes, it provides excellent grip in all conditions.
- Gel® - shock absorbing material. Asics gel protects the body from the stresses generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
- I. G. S. ® (impact guidance system) - a technology that supports the natural gait of the foot from the impact of the heel to the toe.
- Duomax™ - higher density foam hidden under the arch of the foot. It helps to effectively stabilize the foot, preventing its torsional movements in the direction of overpronation.
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Trusstic system™ - a bridge that stabilizes the structure of the outer sole, protecting the foot from torsional movements.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us