Fracap EXPLORER A300 NATURAL shoes
Fracap is a family-owned Italian brand, which was founded in 1908 on the initiative of Antonio Cappello, initially operating under the name taken from the name of the founder. Already the first pair of shoes gained the title of ideal, some even compared them to a shoe work of art. The brand quickly gained popularity among local farmers and ranchers as a manufacturer of extremely durable and durable shoes. The success of Fracap is due to the use of only the best vegetable tanned Italian leather and the fact that each shoe is made of one piece of leather. Fracap shoes are made in such a way that they can be repaired even after many years of use. Each pair is waxed, giving a natural, shiny appearance and water resistance. Trekking classic in the spirit of Italian design.
- top quality Italian calfskin, waxed - providing water resistance
- the method of direct connection of the upper and sole provides maximum strength
- each pair includes: a smooth skin cleanser, a special brush for applying the cleaning agent, an additional pair of red shoelaces
- soft leather upper finish
- made by hand in Italy
- Vibram® - an innovative high-grip sole that perfectly copes with various types of activities. Thanks to the advanced compounds of rubber-trek and tc5+, excellent adhesion is ensured on both dry and wet surfaces, and even in extreme temperatures.