Asics Gel-Trabuco 9 1011B030 400
mesh + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
FlyteFoam® foam + Duomax™ + Gel®
blue / yellow / black
- asicsgrip™ rubber tread-features a pattern with grooves on the side and middle of the shoe for increased traction
- Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- FlyteFoam® - the most innovative foam ASICS. The FlyteFoam midsole material is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is the lightest material ever produced by Asics.
- Duomax™ - higher density foam hidden under the arch of the foot. It helps to effectively stabilize the foot, preventing its torsional movements in the direction of overpronation.
- Gel® - shock absorbing material. Asics gel protects the body from the stresses generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us