Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco Sky 1012A770 700
mesh + synthetic material
textile material + synthetic material
FlyteFoam® foam + Gel®
running / trail running
pink / black / blue
- the tread includes special off-road blocks for excellent traction on uneven surfaces
- asicsgrip™ rubber tread-features a pattern with grooves on the side and middle of the shoe for increased traction
- the small holes in the sole and insole use natural foot movement to push water out quickly
- designed in collaboration with three - time UTMB race winner Xavier Thevenard, they are lightweight and designed to drain moisture
- FlyteFoam® - the most innovative foam ASICS. The FlyteFoam midsole material is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is the lightest material ever produced by Asics.
- Gel® - shock absorbing material. Asics gel protects the body from the stresses generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us