Fjallraven Kanken F23510 021-312
Kanken was created as early as 1978 to prevent back problems among Swedish school-age children and quickly became a common sight in kindergartens and schools across the country. Kanken has straightened millions of backs around the world and has become one of Fjällräven's most loved products!
- classic Kanken backpack made of durable vinyl material
- Vinyl - is a lightweight but at the same time very durable fabric, resistant to dirt and moisture;
- fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- spacious chamber with a large opening, closable
- two flat side pockets and zippered front pocket
- the included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the inner back pocket, where it prevents the contents of the backpack from pressing on your back and is always at hand when you want to take a break and sit down
- backpack handle with an additional clasp, allows you to carry this backpack as a bag
- length adjustable shoulder straps
- address label inside the main compartment
- front patch with reflective logo
- dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- capacity: 16 l
- Water resistant - water resistance results from the natural construction of the material or from covering it with a light protective substance. Provides protection against moisture of moderate intensity.