- standard length
- soft organic cotton fabric
- round, striped neckline
- the regular fit
- classic men's t-shirt with short sleeves
- on the front velour brand name with inverted letter "A"
- organic cotton-a fabric with extremely high durability, free of pesticides and any chemical compounds produced in accordance with ecological standards is friendly to humans and the environment
- straight down
- Symbol: COBQX-H26943 BLACK
- Model: Koszulka A.P.C. Vpc Kolor COBQX-H26943 BLACK
- Producer: A.P.C.
- Color: black
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and free elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, lack of extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add noble materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship - we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means-workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both planes. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.