T-shirt Pleasures Power Long Sleeve T-shirt P21NO002-WHITE
California pleasures pays tribute to Manchester's synth pop pioneers. New order are an iconic British band that emerged from Joy Division in 1980 after the tragic death of Ian Curtis. The commemorative collection was created in collaboration with factory records and WEA Warner Music. The extensive set includes a number of artwork and themes used on album covers, created by the illustrator and founder of Factory Records, Peter Savill. He's cooperating. m.in Depeche Mode, Joy Division, pulp or suede. This extensive music set includes long sleeve T-shirts, classic T-shirts, crewneck shirts, hooded sweatshirts and even a coffee table featuring the most famous cover of Power corruption & lies. Selected collection items are already available in selected stores, m.in sneakerstudio.
- men's T-shirt with long sleeves
- regular fit
- standard length
- straight down
- long sleeves finished with elastic ribbed cuffs
- rounded neckline with ribbed trim
- on the front is printed graphics and the inscription 'NEW ORDER Power, Corruption & Lies'
- the collection was created in collaboration with Factory Records and WEA Warner Music as a tribute to New Order , An iconic band formed in Machester, England in 1980
- the pleasures x New Order project consists primarily of graphic motifs drawn from the works of Peter Saville-graphic designer, artistic director and founder of Factory Records
- Peter Saville designed many album covers for Factory artists, most notably for New Order
- made in Mexico