- decorative stitching
- classic style
- on the front haf 'New Order'
- air vents
- denim hat
- the collection was created in collaboration with Factory Records and WEA Warner Music as a tribute to New Order-an iconic band formed in Machester, England in 1980
- Peter Saville has designed many album covers for Factory artists, most notably for New Order
- the Pleasures x New Order project consists primarily of graphic motifs taken from the works of Peter Saville-graphic designer, artistic director and founder of The Factory Records label
- Symbol: P21NO015-DENIM
- Model: Kapelusz Pleasures Republic Bucket Hat P21NO015-DENIM
- Producer: PLEASURES
- Color: blue
California Pleasures pays homage to Manchester's synth pop pioneers. New Order is an iconic British band that emerged from Joy Division in 1980, following the tragic death of Ian Curtis. The special collection was created in collaboration with Factory Records and WEA Warner Music. The extensive set includes a range of artwork and themes used on album covers, created by illustrator and founder of Factory Records, Peter Savill. He has a cooperation account. m.in Depeche Mode, Joy Division, Pulp and Suede. This extensive music set includes long-sleeved T-shirts, classic t-shirts, crewnecks, hoodies or even a coffee table featuring the most famous cover of Power Corruption & Lies. Selected elements of the collection are already available in selected stores, m.in w SneakerStudio.