Salomon Xa Pro 3D V8 Gore-Tex 415640
Xa Pro 3D v8 Gore-Tex
synthetic leather + ripstop fabric + TPU
textile + Gore-Tex
rubber + Contagrip®
EVA foam + 3D Chassis
trail running / outdoor
orange / cream / black
- Ripstop - a technique for strengthening the fabric by adding at constant intervals a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
- Contagrip® - a sole that provides optimum grip on different types of surfaces. Depending on the purpose of the shoes, different types of rubber compounds are used for the production of Contagrip® soles.
- OrthoLite® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- 3D chassis - developed by the Salomon brand frame, located between the middle and outer layer of the sole, whose task is to provide maximum control of movements and protection at every step. It is also responsible for energy transfer and reflection, which translates into speed and stability.
- Quick lace™ - simple and robust lacing system. Allows you to quickly adjust shoes with a single pull links - convenient to put on and take off shoes.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us