Napapijri Skidoo Wom NA4EVI 176
96% polyamide + 4% elastane; Lining: 100% polyester, filling: 100% polyester
- anorak insulated jacket for women
- inserted by the head
- cut: regular fit
- side zipper for easier insertion and removal
- Thermo-Fiber™ insulation
- PFC-free water resistant outer material PFC-free materials are environmentally friendly
- hood with detachable trims made of eco-friendly fur
- hood adjustment system
- adjustable cuffs with Velcro
- down with regulation of the circuit and adjustment in the deck
- large flap pocket in the middle, zippered and velcro closure
- front patch: Napapijri and Norwegian flag
- Water-repellent - the second of three levels of water resistance. The material is treated with a hydrophobic coating that repels water. The coating does not absorb water and protects against its penetration into the interior.
- Thermo - fiber™ - thermal insulation free from down, heat is retained close to the body, and the cold does not penetrate inside, while maintaining full breathability.
- Cordura® - woven fabric with a waterproof finish and a coating of polyurethane or polyacryl. It is characterized by high resistance to damage and abrasion. In the case of a cut, the material is not washed.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us