adidas Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue W FZ2970
Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue
Primeknit® mesh + textile + synthetic
textile material + synthetic material
Foam Boost™ + Torsion System®
outdoor / hiking
brown / blue / black
- EVA foam stabilizing frame
- The lightweight and breathable Primeknit design adjusts to The Shape of the foot and does not cause any irritation for long hours of March
- The product is made of Primeblue-a high-quality recycled material, created in part from Parley Ocean Plastic
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- boost™ foam - a foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us