Norse Projects Gore-Tex Bucket Hat N80-0049 8109
Norse Projects is a Danish brand of clothing and accessories for men and women based in Copenhagen. The collection is the responsibility of the creative director Tobii sloth, and the distinctive features of the brand are simple cuts, minimalism and technical functionality of the clothes created. They perfectly fit on the figure, and natural fabrics provide maximum comfort regardless of weather conditions. The brand also takes care of careful finishing, very good quality materials and details, so that the collections are presented excellently. Clothing made from natural fabrics, for many years remains synonymous with the comfort that modern casual fashion enthusiasts need. The subdued colors of the Norse Projects collection make clothes timeless, and the main customers of the Scandinavian brand are more mature clientele from the menswear segment.
- bucket hat with GORE-Tex®membrane
- water column pressure - 28 000 mm
- lightweight construction
- PFC-free exterior DWR impregnation
- waterproof stitching finish
- mesh lining
- adjustable chin strap
- reflective logo
- Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.