Glasses MYKITA x MAISON MARGIELA MMCRAFT015 10017244 GLOSSYGOLD
Founded in Berlin in 2003, MYKITA's first optical salon was located in a former kindergarten for children, known in German as kita. This fact not only inspired the name my kita, but also reflected the culture of "curiosity and fun". All eyeglass designs are the original vision of the designers, so it was decided to start their own manufactory, developing the original tools and production processes to meet all design requirements. In 2014, the German brand settled in a historic building in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg. Led by founder Moritz Krueger, MYKITA Haus is a multicultural mix of people with individual talents who create a product at every stage. MYKITA is all about creative concepts, rich technical knowledge, specialized craftsmanship, advanced technologies, innovation and autonomy in the production of unique frames and sunglasses.
- sunglasses made of light stainless steel
- Panto-shaped frame
- functional details made of acetate
- tinted sunglasses with 100% UVA/UVB protection and internal anti-reflective coating
- patented spiral hinge
- earplugs and socks, of acetate
- individually adjustable
- lightweight construction
- each pair comes with a branded storage case and a cleaning cloth
- width: 135 mm; height: 46 mm
- hand made in Berlin
- Mykit and Maison Margiela share a common concept of the creative process-reinterpretation of historical forms, radical experimentation with constructions and an unconventional approach to materials.
- Maison Margiela is a conceptual and casual fashion house founded in Paris in 1988. Maison is a cross between fashion and design with many lines: haute couture, women's and men's clothing, accessories, fine jewelry, fragrances and interior design.
- limited edition