PLEASURES Delusion Trench Coat P21F027-KHAKI
The genesis of Californian pleasures dates back to the beginning of 2015, and there is one person behind it-Alex James (Publish Brand). The brand, based in sunny Los Angeles, is mainly inspired by music and subcultural connotations m.in -grunge, metal, punk, synth pop and indie. From the beginning, it was pinned with a patch of "controversial", and this is due to the placement of Kurt Cobain's farewell letter on one of the first designs of T-shirts. The name pleasures is a combination of several issues-sexuality, happiness, and also this darker realm of the subconscious that sits somewhere deep inside us, because it is not accidental to refer to Joy Division's debut album "Unknown Pleasures". The first two pleasures projects caused quite a stir in the American market. We are talking about T-shirts and hats that referred to the alleged "death" of Morrissey and Kurt Cobain's suicide years ago, that is, Alex's musical inspirations, which he was already addicted to as a child. Spiteful people may say that this is "pop culture papka" for poseurs and fashion victims, but nothing more wrong. Raised in NYC in the 1980s and 1990s, Alex James was an active participant in the post-punk / new-wave scene. His musical inspirations are a kind of tribute transferred directly to individual collections and aimed primarily at people like him. Pleasures now.
- lightweight men's coat
- made of premium nylon fabric
- the fabric provides protection against moisture of moderate intensity
- regular fit
- knee length
- pleated button closure
- under neck collar
- Two zippered pockets
- button-down cuffs with individual fit
- on the sides, slight slits for increased freedom of movement
- logo patch on front
- on the back, large chess-inspired graphics and the inscription 'Persons of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to elsewhere; they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else.'