Shoes Native Fitzsimmons Citylite Bloom Youth 35106848-3020
A model designed on the basis of the classic hiking shoe brand native. The children's version of the Fitzsimmons Citylite has an original EVA foam upper with an inner polar insert that provides warmth and moisture to the children's feet. The lightweight outer sole of the Citylite TPR provides better grip, so that no matter what the weather, every step will be stable.
Fitzsimmons Citylite Bloom Youth
EVA foam + neoprene
neoprene + mikropolar
textile material + synthetic material
lifestyle / outdoor
Olive / Black
- double construction with inner neoprene sock and outer layer of EVA foam
- EVA foam-ultralight, odorless, hypoallergenic and antiallergic
- neoprene sock-soft and warm, perfectly protects against cold during adverse weather conditions, at the same time provide comfort and cushioning
- waterproof construction
- new sole tread design for better traction
- material made with algae in the sole
- clasp type: flexible laces with adjustment system
- Citylite TPR-lightweight outer sole, anti-slip, ensuring balance regardless of the weather.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us