Stepney Workers Varden m Canvas shoes YA02012 BLACK
Stepney Workers Club is an east London brand inspired by the culture of integration of the sporting spirit, in line with the tradition of workers ' associations. The main message of the brand is "freedom of sport and freedom of thought". Founded in 2018, the British company S. W. C draws inspiration from the Stepney Workers Sports Club, an anti - fascist and anti-war sports group founded in the 1920s. The distinctive logo of the brand has become a symbol of "handshake", representing such values as liberal thinking and racial unity. Stepney Workers Club specializes mainly in the production of vulcanized sneakers. S. W. C exudes minimalism of form and timeless, proven style, which is embodied by three main silhouettes of sneakers: slip - lister, low - Dellow and high - Varden. All three models are combined with a durable vulcanized sole, as well as a super-durable canvas upper. In keeping with its founding ethos, S. W. C sneakers are mainly available in black and white. Stepney Workers Club is timeless and versatile in its form. Something universal that seems to have existed for the last 80 years and has been adopted by many subcultures. These are the silhouettes that are current today and will be in the future.
- the upper is constructed using a minimal amount of glue, which makes it softer and the shoes are more comfortable
- Canvas - a fabric with high durability and tear resistance, has quick-drying properties
- hand-applied, double rubber moldings ensure a consistent profile and stability of the sole
- hidden tread with slats that gradually open to create an extra groove for grip
- branded woven tags with handshake and brand information on the back