Wood Wood x Garfield Jenn Hoodie Double Trouble 30042401-2424 GREY MELANGE
Jenn Hoodie Double Trouble
30042401-2424 GREY MELANGE
100% organic cotton
- women's hoodie from Wood Wood x Garfield collection
- made of organic cotton
- organic cotton - a fabric with exceptionally high durability, free of pesticides and any chemical compounds, produced in accordance with ecological standards is friendly to humans and the environment
- Regular fit
- standard length
- hood with strings for adjustment
- down with puller for better shape retention
- sleeves finished with elastic cuffs
- kangaroo pocket
- logo patch on the chest and 'Garfield'
- large graphics printed on the back
- Garfield - a popular comic created by Jim Davis, whose eponymous hero is a red cat, distinguished by laziness, narcissism, a weakness for lasagna and an immaculate determination to enjoy all the privileges that the world has to offer.
- the founders of Wood Wood, Brian SS Jensen and Karl-Oskar Olsen were avid readers of Garfield and throughout their childhood made sketches of the title character, which is reflected in the collection which is based on Loose, contoured graphics
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us