Salomon Quest Element Gore-Tex GTX 414573
Quest Element Gore-Tex
textile + nubuck leather + tpu
textile + Gore-Tex
Eva + EnergyCell™foam
trail running / outdoor
brown / black
- hydrophobic coating, which provides additional protection and makes the material does not absorb moisture during light and transient rainfall
- sealed tongue
- the laces lock keeps them in place and allows for independent, precise adjustment of the fit
- Contagrip® TD is a combination of a deep, aggressive tread and Salomon's most durable material. Thanks to this, it provides maximum grip in varied terrain and is even more durable than the classic versions.
- ADV-C chassis - the frame of the sole protects and protects the bends of the outer part of the foot. It provides extra stability while maintaining a soft and flexible front, allowing for free and smooth rolling.
- Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- EnergyCell™ - high quality EVA foam ensures shock absorption.
- OrthoLite® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us