Salomon Hike Mid Predict Hike Mid Gore-Tex 414612
Predict Hike Mid Gore-Tex
mesh + TPU textile material
textile + Gore-Tex®
rubber + Contagrip®
lifestyle / outdoor
mustard / beige
- the tongue connected to the upper part prevents water from getting inside
- ripstop - a technique to strengthen the fabric by adding at constant intervals an additional, stronger fiber, it prevents tearing of the material
- Contagrip® - a sole that provides optimum grip on different types of surfaces. Depending on the purpose of the shoes, different types of rubber compounds are used for the production of Contagrip® soles.
- OrthoLite® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Gore-Tex ® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us