Salomon Sonic 4 Gore-Tex 413670
Sonic 4 Gore-Tex
mesh + synthetic material + TPU + GORE-TEX®
trail running / outdoor
black / white
- the shoes feature a Geometric Decoupling™ system that works with the foot to allow smooth and effective transfer of pressure from the heel to the toes.
- Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- Sensifit™ - the foot is padded from the midsole to the lacing for a secure, comfortable and individual fit.
- Optivibe™ - a combination of different types of foam: one provides cushioning, and the other dynamic. This design ensures that vibration is reduced when the foot hits the ground, which reduces muscle fatigue without adversely affecting the roll.
- Quicklace™ - simple and robust lacing system. Allows you to quickly adjust shoes with a single pull of the link - convenient to put on and take off shoes.
- Contagrip ® FA is a combination of flat, wide tread blocks that provide traction on flat, hard surfaces and a material that guarantees durability and adhesion. This is the perfect solution for street running shoes.
- OrthoLite® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us