C.P. Company Gore-Tex Infinium Parka 11CMOW162A005967A999
In 1971, Massimo Osti founded the Chester Perry brand. From the beginning, using his experience as a graphic designer, he created a distinctive style of communication for his company: posters with pop graphics and other props, in the form of plastic emblems "goggles" placed on clothing. They later became an important motif of the brand, contributing to the recognition of C. P. around the world. Massimo also pioneered the use of unusual forms of printing on T-shirts, jackets and shorts, using methods that in those days were used only on paper. He used methods of photocopy, screen printing and four-color printing process and experiments with methods of dyeing clothes. His dyeing techniques consisted of making them from many types of fabrics and fibres. In this way, he produced a chromatic depth and color intensity that was previously unattainable, impossible to achieve with the help of pre-colored material. In this way, he strengthened the quality and improved the properties of the materials. An interesting fact is that in 1978 there was an incident. English clothing brands Chester Barry and Fred Perry are simultaneously taking legal action against the bologna designer for using the combination, respectively, their name and surname. Massimo decides to rename Chester Perry's old name to C. P. company. For more than 45 years, the brand has continued its pioneering hybrid of archival military, workwear and sportswear models, combining them with innovative and state-of-the-art Italian innovation in fabrics and tailoring techniques. To this day, C. P. is the main brand chosen by European intellectuals, artists and one of the main Italian brands loved by casuals and football fans around the world.
- men's pair with GORE-Tex Infinium membrane
- Regular fit
- thigh length
- fastened with a zipper secured by a flap with latches
- hood with high stand and visor
- on the sides two large pockets with double entry
- sleeve pocket with branded lens
- adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof fabric
- glued seams along the entire length to ensure complete impermeability
- high breathability and high wind protection
- on the inner side sewn woven tag with a QR code, which allows you to verify the authenticity of the product on the website: www.certilogo.com
- the jacket can be a top layer for Insulated C. P. Company models
- Gore-TEX INFINIUM™ - lightweight fabric, laminated with an ultra-thin protective layer, which ensures full windproofness. The permeability of the fabric shall be 1,0 CFM (2/s) or less. The membrane consists of billions of micropores with a diameter of 900 times larger than water vapor particles, so it protects against wind, while allowing sweat vapors to be released outside.
- Gore-TEX INFINIUM™ is a solution for increased comfort and protection in drier weather conditions.