Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid GTX Gore-Tex 412934
X Ultra 4 Mid GTX
textile + synthetic leather + tpu
textile + Gore-Tex®
rubber + Contagrip® TD
Eva EnergyCell™ foam + frame Advanced Chassis™
trekking / outdoor
black / dark grey
- the special design takes into account The Shape of the feet and their typical ergonomics, and also perfectly presents itself and provides comfort
- a special coating is applied to the shoes, which provides additional protection and makes the material does not absorb moisture during light and transient precipitation
- protective element in the area of the fingers
- the tongue is connected to the upper part on both sides, keeping it in a central position, preventing contaminants from entering the inside
- Drop: 11 mm
- Contagrip® TD-O combines a deep, aggressive tread and our most durable material. Thanks to this, it provides maximum grip in varied terrain and is even more durable.
- Advanced Chassis™ - positioned between the outer sole and the middle sole, providing a high level of motion control, energy transfer and rebound, resulting in efficient, fluid and dynamic rolling.
- EnergyCell™ - high quality EVA foam ensures shock absorption.
- Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- OrthoLite® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us