Hoka One One Anacapa Gore-Tex 1122018 ORBC
Hoka One One
nubuck leather + textile + ripstop + TPU
textile + Gore-Tex®
PU foam + synthetic material
rubber + Vibram® Megagrip
EVA foam + Meta-Rocker
outdoor / trail running
- water resistance of shoes was obtained without the use of toxic substances PFCs
- PU cartridge derived from 50% soybean oil
- ripstop - a technique to strengthen the fabric by adding at constant intervals an additional, stronger fiber, it prevents tearing of the material
- Drop: 6 mm
- weight: 453 g
- Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- Meta-Rocker - a special arrangement of midsole geometry, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put your feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
- Vibram® Megagrip - an advanced type of sole recommended for all those who often have contact with a slippery surface. The high-quality Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole combines traction and durability, making it suitable for the most demanding activities such as canyoning, trekking or hiking.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|