McQ IC0 Leather Bucket 662125R4C651000
Alexander McQueen is undoubtedly one of the most popular British fashion designers. He grew up as a private in Stratford as one of six siblings. Already at a young age he was sewing dresses for his three sisters and then he wanted to become a fashion designer. At the beginning of his career, at the age of 20, he created very provocative projects. Later in his career, his costumes became gentler, often inspired by history or costume films. McQueen before he founded his own atelier, for five years he worked as chief designer at the fashion house Givenchy. McQueen's provocative and shocking designs were worn by pop stars such as Rihanna, Björk and Lady Gaga. Projects under the MCQ label met with critical acclaim and four times won the award of the year - British fashion designer. After working with Givenchy for several years, McQueen moved on to Gucci. In private, he was openly gay, emphasizing his sexual orientation by marrying his life partner in 2000. He is the creator of the MCQ line and the fashion house Alexander McQueen. He died a tragic death by suicide in 2010.
- leather handbag with a stiffened design
- oval shape
- interior with sewn, textile bag with zipper closure
- bag made of ripstop polyester fabric
- ripstop-a technique for strengthening the fabric by adding at constant intervals a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
- leather detachable carry handle in hand
- shoulder strap with elastic elements and length adjustment; detachable
- reflective details on the strap
- front 'BY MCQ'
- dimensions: 22 x 15 x 12 cm