McQ IC0 Waistbag 632605R4C531000
Alexander McQueen is undoubtedly one of the most popular British fashion designers. He grew up as a private in Stratford as one of six siblings. Already at a young age he was sewing dresses for his three sisters and then he wanted to become a fashion designer. At the beginning of his career, at the age of 20, he created very provocative projects. Later in his career, his costumes became gentler, often inspired by history or costume films. McQueen before he founded his own atelier, for five years he worked as chief designer at the fashion house Givenchy. McQueen's provocative and shocking designs were worn by pop stars such as Rihanna, Björk and Lady Gaga. Projects under the MCQ label met with critical acclaim and four times won the award of the year - British fashion designer. After working with Givenchy for several years, McQueen moved on to Gucci. In private, he was openly gay, emphasizing his sexual orientation by marrying his life partner in 2000. He is the creator of the MCQ line and the fashion house Alexander McQueen. He died a tragic death by suicide in 2010.
- McQ large sachet
- made of polyester fabric with durable canvas weave
- lockable main compartment
- in the middle of one, a small partition
- zippered pockets at the front (can be fully detachable)
- Zippered pockets
- elastic band and metal keychain allowing you to attach the little things
- length adjustable canvas strap with plastic buckle
- stripe 'BY MCQ'
- dimensions: 27 x 14 x 7 cm