- sleeves finished with elastic cuffs
- colour prints
- bottom with puller for better fit
- standard length
- double fabric hood with adjustable drawstrings
- kangaroo pocket
- front patch 'by MCQ'
- men's sweatshirt with a hood, inserted over the head
- Tie Dye dyed product-each product has a unique pattern and may differ from the one shown in the photo
- loose fit
- Symbol: 624727RST693044
- Model: Bluza McQ GR9 Happy Hoodie 624727RST693044
- Producer: McQ
- Color: multicolored
Alexander McQueen he is undoubtedly one of the most popular British fashion designers. He grew up in Stratford as one of six siblings. At a young age, he made dresses for his three sisters, and at that time he wanted to become a fashion designer. At the beginning of his career, at the age of 20, he created very provocative projects. Later in his career, his costumes became gentler, often inspired by history or costume films. Prior to founding his own atelier, ueen worked for five years as chief designer at the Givenchy fashion house. Challenging and shocking designs McQ ueena, worn by such pop culture stars as Rihanna, Björk and Lady Gaga. Designs under the sign McQ met with critical acclaim and four times won the award of the year-the British Fashion Designer. After a few years with Givenchy, ueen moved to Gucci. He was a self-declared gay man, emphasizing his sexual orientation by marrying his life partner in 2000. He is the creator of the line McQ and the fashion house Alexander McQueen. He died a tragic death by suicide in 2010.